Friday, December 19, 2008

My brother uses this song as his message alert ringtone. Given his popularity, this song successfully becomes my ear bugs as his phone rings 6 times per minutes (in average).

This is not a new song. Indeed, I think it was released more that 5 years ago when I was still in secondary school. It amuses me ‘coz I never know my brother listen to –ahem- oldies.

Some of the excerpt that I manage to catch:

Did I lose my love to someone better
And does she love you like I do
I do, you know I really, really do.

Well hey
So much I need to say
Been lonely since the day
The day you went away
So sad but true
For me there’s only you
Been crying since the day
The day you went away

So we were letting off of something special
Something we’ll never have again
I know, I guess I really, really know

Why do we never know what we’ve got till it’s gone
How could I carry on
The day you went away
‘Coz I’ve been missing you so much I have to say
Been crying since the day
The day you went away

Human nature – we never know what we’ve got till it’s gone. Then you regret. But you would be able to carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment